- Learn about the Rural Counts strategy with this foldable, one-page summary of the 10 Strategies. Distribute far and wide!
- Dig deeper into the 10 Strategies For Rural North Carolina’s Future to learn more about the issues.
- Wondering how we plan to get all of this done? Check out our guide to the policy-changing process.
- Register as a Rural Counts Advocate to endorse the strategies and receive our Rural Counts monthly newsletter, along with updates about opportunities to engage.
- Check out this list of 10 ways that you can show your support for Rural Counts
- To request a Rural Center speaker to talk to your group about Rural Counts, please write to John Coggin, Director of Advocacy, firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Advocacy Priorities
- Read our 2017 advocacy priorities along each of the Rural Counts strategies.
North Carolina Advocacy
- Use our handy NCGA Bill Tracker to keep up-to-date on legislation pertaining to the 10 Rural Counts Strategies
- North Carolina’s lobbying law.
- Visit the N.C. General Assembly website to find contact information for your state Representative and Senator. Tell them that Rural Counts
- See our list with contact info for each member of the N.C. Congressional Delegation, along with a guide to the federal appropriations process and a 2017 Congressional calendar.
- January 2018- Looking Back, Looking Forward, Looking Up
- November 2017- 2018 Policy Survey
- October 2017- We Want to Hear from YOU
- September 2017- Fall Advocacy Updates
- August 2017- Finding Strength in Diversity
- July 2017- Important Updates from Raleigh & DC
- June 2017- NC Budget Overview & More
- May 2017- Walking the Walk
- April 2017- Spring into Advocacy
- Break News: American Health Reform Act Information
- March 2017- Rural Day
- Februrary 2017- Inaugural Issue