The 2021 Rural Summit: Three days of policy issues, action, and education was held March 15-17, 2021. We are extremely thrilled at its success! Together, we heard from an extraordinary lineup of experts, thought leaders, and policymakers engaged in efforts to educate, advocate, and implement resources to strengthen and support our state’s rural people and places. Collectively, we delivered a one-of-a-kind virtual event—the first time in Rural Center history of this level and magnitude—and we could not have done it without every one of you.
All of us here at the NC Rural Center are thankful for the nearly 700 people from 85 counties across North Carolina, from 12 states across the nation, and even one international attendee— who chose to be with us at our first major statewide virtual event. We are equally as thankful for the 48 event sponsors and more than 60 speakers who helped make the Summit possible. We remain grateful for the more than 30 small businesses and resource providers that graced our virtual exhibitor hall and Main Street Marketplace. We gladly welcomed 60 local, state, and federal elected leaders and staff.
How Summit Registrants Can View On-Demand Content
If you registered for the 2021 Rural Summit and missed any of the sessions, or want to revisit the information shared during the Rural Summit, most content will available for on-demand viewing through June 15, 2021.
- To view the 2021 Rural Summit sessions on-demand, visit https://cvent.me/Zb1gZ3
- When you visit the link, enter your first name, last name, and the email you used to register.
- You will receive a text message (if you provided your cell phone when you registered) and an email with a verification code that you will input into your browser to access the Virtual Attendee Hub. If you do not receive a verification code or receive an error message–please check your information and try again.
- You will need to do this every 24 hours, or anytime you try to access the Virtual Attendee Hub on a different device.
- Once you are in the Virtual Attendee Hub, click on “All Sessions”, select the day on which the session of interest occurred, and select the session of interest.
- Click the “Replay” button in the middle of the page header to view the content.
- On-demand viewing is available until June 15, 2021.